Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Giveaway entry

Are you a follower of Pawleys Island Posh

If not, you should be! 

Julia Ryan has got great sense of style, design and not to mention is a fabulous photographer! 

I found her blog a while ago and am a big fan of her style photography!!

AND today she is giving away one of her 2-hour sessions!!

If I won- it would totally be worth the road trip to Richmond to have her snap some shots of baby girl!! 


{via}



3 comments:

  1. I adore Julia and was delighted to hear of her giveaway, even though I don't live near enough to benefit from it! I love your blog- it's so pretty! I am excited to be your newest follower. :)

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found me! I'm headed on over to yours now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of you girls are adorable and I love following you both! Sam, just move to the southeast already. It's where we all the real bloggers live. Or Utah :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!