Monday, March 5, 2012

life lately :: weekend edition

Okay Monday, I'm not really ready for you today.

A productive weekend was on forecast, and I'd like to hit the rewind button to go back to that.

Hubs and I managed to each do a few things on our list, but considering the real-deal forecast was quite crummy, we squeezed in a whole lot of couch-time.

Friday :: we dined with some friends and baby girl had fun reading to her fur brother



 Saturday :: consisted of a few house chores then we scooted on over to some friends of ours house where we helped celebrate their daughter Emma's 2nd birthday. We had such a nice time and baby girl thoroughly enjoyed herself, especially since it was a tutu themed party. You see, Saturday was a tutu kind of day over here


{we had fun playing dress-up}

{the birthday girl}

{all the girlies}

Sunday :: hubs called me from HD saying that he was going to pick me up some pretty flowers....to plant.  Not quite what I felt like doing, but thankfully the sun started shining and that was all I needed to get my butt outside.


Then we came inside and someone decided to melt my heart with snuggles...



Happy Monday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!