Hubs and I have decided to take on a mission
and that is EATING HEALTHY!!
On my birthday this year I got hit with the stomach bug (AGAIN), and for some reason just had a hard time shaking it this time.
And after days of bad stomach aches and basically feeling blah, it was enough to get me motivated to change some of my habits.
As of lately, I have stopped taking vitamins, stopped eating decent meals (or just a meal for that matter) and the exercising had tapered off.
I spent a good bit of my Sunday scouring the inter-webs (aka Pinterest) looking for some healthy ideas, making the grocery list and getting creative with our weekly dinner menu.

Veggie Dip + fresh veggies (substitute sour cream for greek yogurt)
Greek Yogurt + Ranch packet mixed together
I spent a good bit of my Sunday scouring the inter-webs (aka Pinterest) looking for some healthy ideas, making the grocery list and getting creative with our weekly dinner menu.
This is just a sampling of what I came home from the store with
Tons and tons of fruit + kale + spinach +fixings for healthy salads + vitamins
And here's an idea of some things we're going to try...

Veggie Dip + fresh veggies (substitute sour cream for greek yogurt)
Greek Yogurt + Ranch packet mixed together
recipe found here
Green Monster smoothie : before
Green Monster smoothie : after
We now have no square inch of free space in our fridge.
It is filled with bowls and bowls of arugula and about 8 tupperware containers filled with cut-up easy to grab fresh fruit and veggies!
Here's to hoping we notice a difference...soon!!





p love these ideas!! so inspiring!
ReplyDeleteGreat ideas - made the no bake energy balls this morning - YUM! Thanks for sharing Paige!
ReplyDelete