Friday, March 23, 2012

Fabulous Friday

Are you sick of hearing me say that we're sick? 

I know, me too! 

But it's happening here. Finally went to the doc yesterday, and I'm hoping that after the weekend baby girl and I are going to be good as new. 

So here we are on this Fabulous Friday, and I thought I would share with you a few things that baby girl is currently obsessing over.






*Aren't these sweet little dresses just about the cutest thing you've seen? I love them!!
They also have the most adorable sleep gowns, onesies and baby hats...so check 'em out! *

:: DVF Gap Kids ::




*Just a sampling of some of the goodies I snatched up for baby girl. I was way impressed when our order arrived this week, the outfits are PRECIOUS!!!*

:: Books ::







*Where my child gained her love for reading I will never know, but to say I am pleased would be an understatement. If you want to know the way to my daughter's heart, grab a book...plop her in your lap and you'll be her new favorite person! 
These are a few reads that we plan to add to her collection when she moves into her big girl room. And how fun is that notepad!*

I'm looking forward to the weekend because tomorrow we are sprinkling a dear friends soon-to-be baby boy!! We are all ecstatic to be seeing blue around here since all we know is pink!! :)  
Otherwise, it's a low-key weekend which sounds so divine right about now!

Happy Friday!
xo 

1 comment:

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!