Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Playroom Inspiration

One room that is currently in the works at our abode is the man-cave turned playroom.

I would say we're about 1/4 of the way through with this area- at least we have a place to store the toys so that we don't have to sit and stare at each one any longer!
It makes me go a little crazy!

Picking color schemes in general can be hard.

 I always tend to revert to the usual, but since a playroom is a place for FUN, I thought I would go for a more vibrant look here...

Tangerine + Grey + Turquoise

{via}


{via :: via}


{via}

{via :: via}

{via}

{via}

Hopefully by this summer we'll have this room all finished up and I'll be back with the final product!!

1 comment:

  1. Decorating a play space would be so fun! I love all the inspiration pics here- especially the mason jars for supplies. Too cute!

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!