Just a small recap of our weekend.
Small because it rained a good bit of it, thus making it a lazy household over here.
After sprinkling our dear friend and her baby boy-to-be, I spent a good bit of the day sorting through my Stella & Dot mess. Taxes, inventory, supplies...you name it!
I've got two parties coming up while up north next month, so it was time to get things in order and get organized.
Stay tuned because you may be seeing another Sample Sale up on the blog soon!!
:: spring time is here! it's bubble time! ::
:: healthy salads are being consumed over here, even for lunch! like i cannot wait to eat them. so not normal for me ::
:: i brought this into my life and what a difference ::
:: daddy adding to baby girls piggy bank, showing her a thing or two about 'saving' ::
:: fun new stationary arrived via etsy ::
:: beautiful flowers in transit to shower ::
Here's to what looks like a sunny week ahead!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!