Friday, March 9, 2012

Fabulous Friday


We're glad it's Friday over here! 

I've managed do every bit of laundry, the house is clean (well, as good as it's gonna get), fresh spring flowers are flowing throughout and almost everything is checked off my weekly to-do list. 

So I would say it looks like it's going to be a pretty fab weekend of playing! 

{yesterday was mommy + daughter chambray day}

Hair update to come next week, until then I will admire the last top knot I'll be wearing for a while...sigh! 

Oh, and we've also got a few fun birthday plans on tap for the weekend that kickoff tonight!!

TGIF
xo

*coming next week :: "fabulous friday" will feature baby girl + mama's favorite finds / current obsessions*


2 comments:

  1. uugh, so jealous that you're chopping off your hair. I keep saying I'm going to do it and then chickening out. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't pony tail or top knot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should just do it! :) this is the first time in a while where i haven't regretted it afterwards-a little easier to maintain these days! but don't get me wrong- i sure am going to miss a good top knot day this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!