Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day.
And in honor of our favorite little green leprechaun, here are a few minty green pieces I'm pining over here on this FABULOUS FRIDAY...
1 :: 2 :: 3 :: 4 :: 5 :: 6
We are venturing out for a "kid friendly" St. Patty's Day Block Party that is being held just outside our neighborhood at World of Beer.
And I might just be partaking in this delightful beverage that I found this week on Pinterest on our walk over there...
Have a happy weekend, everyone!!
xo
We are venturing out for a "kid friendly" St. Patty's Day Block Party that is being held just outside our neighborhood at World of Beer.
And I might just be partaking in this delightful beverage that I found this week on Pinterest on our walk over there...
....but add a pinch of vodka or champagne to it, and we're all set!
Have a happy weekend, everyone!!
xo


Those green earrings are fantastic! And I want a St. Patty's beverage!!
ReplyDelete