Tuesday, March 13, 2012

30 Rocks

Today I rock the age of THIRTY!!!! 

Sounds so weird to officially say it.

I feel like the only phase of life I can truly remember well are my TWENTIES, so it seems strange to be entering a completely different decade now. 

However, believe it or not, I have a totally positive outlook on how these next ten, twenty, thirty years are gonna go....


and this pretty much sums up how I feel about that! 

I am just at the place I want to be right now, with my awesome hubby, my most lovable baby girl, a phenomenal family and the best of friends.

So I can only imagine it goes up from here!! 

Cheers!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Paige! I have always heard your 30s are way better than your 20s! ;)

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog! Your daughter is adorable! Happy Birthday!! I just turned 30 last month- so welcome! Everyone says 30s are better than 20s so I'm hoping they're right :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Sam!!
    And Nat, I'm so glad you found my blog!!
    Yeah, I have a feeling being 30 isn't as bad as it seems ;)
    So far so good!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!