Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Project "Gallery Wall" :: Complete

Next up, we have project "Gallery Wall"

I tried to pick a few personal + fun knacks

Of course I forgot to snap a before picture, so this will have to do (just focus on the picture collage in the background)

Before ::

{just plain and simple box frames that had only been dropped/broken a million times}


After :: 
{excuse the crappy iphone quality}




{there's our new little walker}

A few details about what went in to our gallery wall selections...

{Coltrera Family Name History- this was given to hubs by his grandmother and we even decided to keep it in the original framing- I love this}

{a canvas from our family pictures + a sign found at my friends mom's tea room ... if you are ever in the Tampa Bay area, i highly recommend checking it out}

{and a few knick knacks i picked up, originally spotted here}

This was the perfect wall for this creation and still lends room if we want to add something else here or there.

Done and Done

4 comments:

  1. I don't know what has gotten into you... you give me hope for checking things off my wish/to-do list. The facelifts look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ladies!! after 4 years, it was time for a little revamp!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!