Can't quite say I am LOVING the start of my new year.
First a cold that has lingered for almost two weeks now...
and then I get hit with the stomach bug this week.
Is it feasible to hit the "restart" button on 2012??
Whew- this nasty little bug knocked me out. In 30 years (well, almost) I have yet to be greeted by this nasty monster, and I hope I never do again!
The worst part was I could only see this smiling face below from across the room, so you can imagine how glad I am to finally kiss and squeeze those chubby cheeks!!
*in case you can't tell, that's an old school cell she's got there*
Don't you just love this comedian of ours?!
These days I like to call her "Chatty Cathy" (that's what we use to call my Grandpa because he loved him some talking)!!!
Clearly she was having fun. I mean, I wonder where on earth she has learned this?!?
Well I can't believe it's already Friday! Since I was worthless this week, looks like it'll be a productive weekend ahead!
Have a good one!!
She's soooo cute and getting so big! Love your blog! I'm sending you an invite to read mine... - Kelly Cash
ReplyDeleteThanks Kelly! Saw it come through, and I will be sure to check it out!! :)
ReplyDelete