Finally last night I got around to uploading and editing all of my Christmas pictures. I'm rather disappointed with myself and the lack of picture taking that went on, but I am quickly realizing that is happening a lot lately with our busy lives. Guess we need to work on that for 2012!
While up in New Jersey celebrating the joyful holiday, we got to get together with the hubs high school crew and their little bundles! I always love a play-date, especially when it involves some boys. We don't get to see much blue running around here in Raleigh.
Just lots and lots of pink!!
We've had the pleasure of hanging with this angel baby below (Christopher) a few times. What a little chunk of love he is...and growing growing by the day!!
{August 2011 :: meeting Christopher just days after he was born}
{Lills + Christopher}
And here is another addition, sweet Bobby! What a little love bug he is! I'm so thrilled we got to meet him, and of course visit with his parents!!
{Lills (15m) + Christopher (4m) + Bobby (4m)}
{Friends + Babies + Hubbies}
Later that evening, the adults got to get together for some Christmas cheer before some of us had to head back south...
Doesn't this remind you of a middle school party?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!