Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globe :: Fashion Diary

Hubs laughed last night as I ditched him in the last half of the Giants playoff game. 
They won by the way
So he was happy!

As soon as I mentioned the Golden Globes were on, he goes "oh, go turn on E! to see what everyone's wearing"

Gosh he knows me so well!! 

There was quite the theme going on here with these next few dresses, and I love them all...

GOLD

BLUSH

GORGEOUS

SIMPLE 

CHIC

Diane Lane

\
Heidi Klum

Kate Beckinsale

Jessica Biel :: don't know about you but the first thing I looked for was a ring...and no such luck.

Giuliana Rancic

Charlize Theron

Some other hits...

Claire Danes

Salma Hayek

Reese Witherspoon

Sofia Vergara

And while this may not be my "favorite" choice for her, I mean, she still looks GORG...love the detail!

Angelina Jolie



And a few that I did not love so much....

 Dianna Argon

Kelly Osbourne

Tina Fey

Natalie Portman :: can't say I am a fan of the pouf behind

Sarah Michelle Gellar :: oh boy, just wrong

2 comments:

  1. jessica biel was my fave! (even though she got some mixed reviews). i also loved amanda peet's dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the both looked great! and i loved amanda's nerdy look + dress!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!