I've never really been a "products" girl.
Nor do I think I ever will be.
Guess it's just something I don't feel like spending money on.
I was that girl that barely started wearing make-up in high school, and still to this day don't even know how to properly apply it.
Just ask my friend+college roommate who had to apply my eyeliner every time we went out.
Just ask my friend+college roommate who had to apply my eyeliner every time we went out.
However, there a few items that I simply cannot live without....
1.
{Aveeno Deep Cleansing Pads : my favorite for removing make-up residue}
2.
{Almay Make-Up Remover pads (oil-free) : A friend introduced these to me forever ago and I haven't looked back}
3.
{Kerastase shampoo : totally worth the price}
4.
{Essie : my go-to nail polish}
5.
{Johnson's Melt Away Stress Lavender & Chamomile Lotion : because everyone could use a little help with relieving stress}
6.
{Monte Blanc's Presence d'une femme Eau de Toilette : my Mom got me turned on to this years ago and it's been my favorite ever since}
7.
{Rusk Thick : perfect touch for adding a pinch of body to your roots}
8.
{Arbonne Primer : A friend+consultant got me hooked and now I don't ever not put make-up on without it}
Would love to hear what any of your go-to products are that you can't live without!








I believe the same friend turned us onto the Almay pads at the same time. And, like you, I'm still using them!
ReplyDelete