That's right, Lillian's official/un-official godmother came for a visit right after Christmas. It was so fun having her here with us. Seeing as how we both had been traveling over the holiday, we did a lot of sitting on the couch and catching up like old times!
Of course one of Alexis' favorite Raleigh spots is Furbish, so we made a stop there where she scooped up a few new goodies for her home. And while I had no intention of buying anything for myself, I walked out with this lighting beauty...
It was sitting on top of the 50% off rack and just too good of a deal to pass up. I'm not a 100% sure I'm going to keep it where it is, but for right now it works.
I have also been wanting to try a new restaurant in town (well, somewhat new to me because I have yet to venture there), Beasley's Chicken + Honey. Boy was this place delish!!! I seriously wanted to order one of everything. We all got the fried chicken biscuit + mac & cheese + green tomatoes and it was divine!
I'm pretty sure we all cleared our plates in no time. But while I was highly disappointed in their wine selection, that won't stop me from dropping by there again!
Hanging out with the GM was the perfect way to wind down after the holidays!!
Come back soon. Lills misses you already!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!