Considering it rained the entire weekend, you can probably guess what we did a lot of?!
Friday night consisted of take-out chinese, again (I told you here that the hubs loved it and he wasn't kidding) + Moneyball. Friends, I am not a baseball fan at all but this was a good flick!
Saturday was a whole lot of laziness + a few mini house projects + baked cream cheese spaghetti casserole + The Notebook, again.
Sunday we managed to get up and head on out for a family breakfast at The Flying Biscuit -always one of my favorite parts of the weekend.
1 : new foyer rug via (this was half the price of the other i ordered, so this one it is!)
2 : new guest room goodies....lamp shade + tray (both via) + leopard bowl (via)
3 : new hallway rug (check back for tomorrow's post)
4 : breakfast + Giants gear per her daddy's request
5 : vino + bake cream cheese spaghetti as mentioned above
6 : cake batter rice krispy treats via (um, ah-mazing)
7 : appies + Giants game = two beggers
8 : diy canvas (finished piece to come)
Have I mentioned how much I am LOVING being home this month?!? It has definitely done this mama some good!!
1 : new foyer rug via (this was half the price of the other i ordered, so this one it is!)
2 : new guest room goodies....lamp shade + tray (both via) + leopard bowl (via)
3 : new hallway rug (check back for tomorrow's post)
4 : breakfast + Giants gear per her daddy's request
5 : vino + bake cream cheese spaghetti as mentioned above
6 : cake batter rice krispy treats via (um, ah-mazing)
7 : appies + Giants game = two beggers
8 : diy canvas (finished piece to come)
Have I mentioned how much I am LOVING being home this month?!? It has definitely done this mama some good!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE! :) I came home with that lampshade on Friday! love it... Can't wait to see the DIY Canvas! Hooray for happy Giants fans at the Colt house!
ReplyDeleteI got that rug from Target a couple weeks ago myself for the by the front door...great minds think alike :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha, and as I looked closer, I got that tray also!!
Delete