Dear Lillian,
It was a year ago today that we welcomed you into this world. It was the day we knew that this place we live in would be more alive because your here. It was the day that I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you. It was the day I realized that you are a little piece of me and that's something that I will forever cherish. It was the day that I would learn to grow to acknowledge how incredibly thankful I am that I get to spend each and every day with you. It was the day we knew we would never be prepared for, but knew that you would help us learn along the way.
You light up my life in more ways than one. I can't wait to see you grow over this next year, because I have quickly realized that these years will fly by. I need to soak up every sweet moment of it that I possibly can with you, my precious baby girl.
I love you my little Miss Lillian Gray!
Love, Me



And you've just turned this almost-a-mommy again into a messball of tears... <3
ReplyDelete