While in Orlando back in June (yes I have had this post sitting as a "draft" for almost that long!), I snagged this delicious recipe from my friend Brittany. It's on her weekly dinner rotation, and now I see why. It's an easy throw it together meal especially if your in a rush.
Beef Enchilada Casserole
Ingredients:
Ground Turkey (or Beef)
1 can red enchilada sauce
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can Rotel tomatoes, drained
1 can of black beans, rinse
1 can of corn, drained
cumin, to taste
flour tortillas
2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
1 :: Brown Meat
2 :: Add the next 5 ingredients and mix all together
3 :: Stir & let simmer
4 :: Layer bottom of 9x13 pan with tortillas, spread 1/3 of beef mixture, layer on 1/3 cheese. Add 2 more layers of tortillas, beef mixture and cheese.
5 :: Bake at 375 for 3-40 mins.
You can serve it with some yellow rice or tortilla chips!
Enjoy
Ha! Worthy of a blog post... Thanks!! Just don't use too much cumin! ;)
ReplyDelete