House projects. They just never seem to cease. You finish one, and there is always something else looming over. Last fall was basically a wash for me with having just had a baby, and basically having zilch in the energy department. That is not the case for this fall people. I spent the better part of my Sunday making our "fall house to-do list". Have I ever mentioned how much I love a to-do list? It's a problem- I have them everywhere, even the car. Overall it's pretty ridiculous how many I make a day. But it feels oh so good crossing off each and every thing once it's finished.
Alright-Getting back to house projects...
Now it's time to finish tackling the living room. You can see here when we received our new furniture (which we are loving by the way), but there are still a few things to be done in order for it to be complete.
What's on tap?
decorative pillows + monogrammed pillows + canvases + all baby toys removed
Then from the living room, we move on back to the dining room. Right now we're deciding what color we want to paint it. It's either going to be an extension off of the kitchen green, or something more neutral.
What's on tap?
paint + window treatments + plate display + built in decor/wallpaper
Hallway
What's on tap?
gallery wall + runner
cleaning out closets
cleaning out/reorganizing our hutch
packing away everything "baby" of LGC's
reorganizing basement
Since today is officially the first day of FALL, I think it's only fitting that the hubs and I park it at home this weekend and get moving.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!