Friday, September 9, 2011

1st Birthday Festivities

I am one tired mama today. It's tough work making sure your little bug is spoiled rotten and has the best 1st birthday ever! We survived the day without any tears (well, me that is, surprisingly) Lills on the other hand had her fair share. We're just going to say that she was over-tired from all the fun she had, especially at her first day of school. She got to meet her teachers and a few of the other kids, which she greeted oh so kindly like the little lady she is :) Then she proceeded to fixate on these two particular toys in the room. I thought we were maybe going to have to take them home with us, she was having so much fun with them. We survived the first day....but why don't you ask me next Thursday afternoon if this is the same scenario on her 2nd day, without me. :) We're having some "stranger" issues. 

Little Miss Lillian's birthday celebrations have just begun! All of the hubs and I's family is coming into town later today to help us celebrate, and we can't wait. We've got a big family dinner planned, then it's time for her Shell-a-bration on Saturday!! Can you guess what our theme is here...hint hint. Not to worry, I'm sure you can only imagine the amount of pictures I will have after this weekend is over. So stay tuned until next week! 

 *Blueberry BIRTHDAY Pancakes*



Cheers to a great weekend ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!