Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Missoni

Today is the day that Missoni for Target hit stores! 

I showed up at 815am and there had already been a mad dash that had taken over the store. I wish I had snagged a few pictures of some of the carts I saw FILLED to the top with zig zags, but I think I was too stunned and somewhat laughing at these people to remember to take my phone out. Guess I can't laugh too much though considering I was right there with them. I probably made the mistake of hitting up my normal Target just knowing the area it's in, but I was able to find a few things there, more for baby girl though. We quickly checked out and decided that I would go to our "hidden" Target. Yes, I have a hidden Target. Everyone should have one. This is the store that I go to when I know I can find what I need there. And I must say, it never disappoints. I struck gold today because obviously the employees didn't feel like coming in early to get the racks ready since when I walked in the door they were still unloading the boxes. Awesome. 

Wanna to see what I got? 
{Dress :: I promise it's cuter in person}
{Poncho (scored right out of box) :: can't wait to belt with jeans & boots}

{Tote (scored right out of box) :: Fuchsia-Black-Green zig zag}
{Flats}
{Baby girl flats to match}


I'm spent...literally!

2 comments:

  1. oh man, you did get quite the haul, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally jealous. I didn't get on it soon enough. When I got there today, I was only able to get APL a pair of shoes for NEXT winter. There wasn't ANYTHING on the shelves for women. So sad. :(

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!