Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kitchen Makeover :: Part One

Project kitchen rehab going on over here, and it's about darn time! I love our little kitchen. But it's just that, very LITTLE. We have very high cabinets (see below) where I have to climb on a stool every time to get something out. We are also pantry-less. That being the worst part. No one likes to walk in a kitchen and see food sitting on counters, food sitting on fridges, and yep, that's all you see when you walk in ours. SO, with all that being said, it's time to fix this unattractive problem. Thanks to Kelly for passing along her friend/builder-genius on over to our household.

A few iPhone photos of our kitchen...

I can't even believe I am posting this one below. It's atrocious. I get embarrassed every time I open it.


Food on fridge (my own peeve in my house)



If you look closely at the picture below, there is a door on the other side of the dishwasher. You see the depth of the wall. Not very deep, right?! So you can imagine what a waste of a "cabinet" that has been. And we have two of them, one on the other side. But that's a whole other project::post in itself. 

Before::


Here is where the project begins. The cabinet is out of here..


Check back with me tomorrow for the finished product. Folks, it's all about to happen that quick.

1 comment:

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!