Where did the summer go? Better yet, where has this entire year gone? To think that Christmas is 3 months away is just frightening. I've been working hard the past couple weeks to finalize some of our travel plans and get them nailed down on the calendar. My husband likes to poke fun at me because he thinks I don't know how to fly by the seat of my pants.
I do (most of the time)...
But when we have a travel schedule that looks a little something like this below and ababy toddler that accompanies us most of the time, it requires a little thing I like to call "planning".
I do (most of the time)...
But when we have a travel schedule that looks a little something like this below and a
Take a look...
Atlanta :: bridal shower + engagement party
Charlotte :: stella & dot trunk show
Todd :: mountain getaway
Ameila Island :: best friends wedding
Westfield :: stella & dot trunk show + visit family/friends
Tampa :: visit family/friends + thanksgiving
I'm a little exhausted already.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!