Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Special Delivery

Yes indeed it was....


Lills approves!!!

These beauties surprisingly greeted us today! Now, let me know first share with you a bit of background on the delivery status I have been receiving for over a month now. They were originally suppose to ship around July 17th. That didn't happen. Then they were suppose to ship on August 5th, and then that date got moved to August 29th. I was NOT thrilled when I received that last notification, so I picked up the phone and gave Ballard Design a nice little phone call. I'd like to think that my disappointment and possible rudeness on the phone got through to them, because I got a delightful phone call yesterday morning while in Target. It was the trucking company calling to schedule our delivery. I immediately called right back to make sure it was the right furniture, and after doing a little research, IT WAS!!!! :) So when the woman said, "How does tomorrow sound", I of course jumped and said "sounds great"! 
Now it might be a few days before I get back to you with the almost finished product (we're still on the great hunt for pillows)! 
Until then, I will be ironing and ironing and ironing slipcovers! Yes, this one above will be getting removed b/c it looks too sloppy for its debut.

Back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!