Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pillows

Here I am again. 

On the hunt for more pillows.

This is like a never ending battle for me. Why you ask, because the options are endless!! 

While I am super happy with what we have in our living room, I still feel like it's lacking something.

So my answer. Why not add a couple more pillows to the mix.

I mean, you can never have too many, right?

Here's what I'm working with
 (except now the ikat pillows are sitting on our two club chairs, so it's just the monogrammed ones...hence the needing more color)  



Here are the options I'm looking at...

1

2

3

4

5
:: all images via ::

Whatcha think?

Right now 3 and 5 are the front-runners!

** stay tuned for another pillow post soon, because it's getting close to our bedding revamp and this is the final piece i need help with **


4 comments:

  1. Hey Paigie!
    I like them all....but want to look at the room. Oh wait....I will be there Saturday...and will let you know my final answer!! YAY;) Excited to see you and Lills!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love #1 and #5. I think if you add a touch of blue it would add a lot and give a contrast to the white on white from the pillows and couch. It already looks great, I know you will make it look even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like them all but my vote is #4 - that's just my fave color of the moment. Giuliana even selected a tea kettle in that color on this week's episode for her MIL's room re-do (so obv., that solidified my vote) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx ladies! i'll keep you posted on which one makes the final cut! :) and jenn, funny b/c as i was reading your comment, i was just watching the episode of G&B and saw that about the tea kettle. it is a pretty great color-agreed!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!