Earlier this week I decided to get a little crafty!
We've had this table below for quite some time, and it's been living in our foyer.
While I've liked it, I just thought it needed a little color.
I first got the idea over here!
I know I've mentioned before, but Julia has impeccable style and taste and when I saw how great one of her side tables turned out with just a couple bottles of spray paint, I made a mad dash to Home Depot!
Now mind you I've had the paint sitting here since February, but finally got around to painting this bad boy, and I'm pretty thrilled with how it turned out! (it's not styled yet, but you get the drift)
:: Before ::
:: In-Progress ::
:: After ::
:: sitting pretty with flowers from our backyard ::
And while I had the bottle out, I decided to spruce up this silhouette picture that my mother-in-law had done of baby girl, with a gold frame.
It gave it a nice little pop that it needed.
My sis is in town visiting for the weekend, so we plan on having ourselves a good 'ol time!!
TGIF!
**Sample Sale will be left up through tonight, then it will be closed. Be sure to check back soon for more items being added**







Where did she have the silhouette done....I have been wanting one of parker
ReplyDeleteMy mother-in-law had it done in New Jersey...it's by Clay Rice. Check to see if he has a website, b/c he has also come to a children's store here in Raleigh multiple times before. And you may want to look on Etsy and see if anyone does them on there! :)
ReplyDeleteYour table looks beautiful! Even my 2yr old commented on it when she saw it (as well as the pretty flowers on top)!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment on my blog! So glad to have found your blog -- following you now, would love for you to follow me. Love to find another local blogger with similar interests.
ReplyDeletewow what a transformation I absolutely adore this! xo
ReplyDelete