A Fabulous Friday it is indeed...for many reasons today!!
First, it's the start of a holiday weekend!
and Secondly, have you ever checked out the lovely ladies at JoJo Loves You??
If not, then you should!! Their jewelry is FAB!
:: flat turquoise bling ::
:: topaz mini party bling ::
:: mint bling ::
See what I mean?!
They are a jewelry design studio based out of Boston, and I simply adore their jewels!!
Well, I was thrilled when they contacted me to give me a heads up about their HUGE Annual Memorial Day "Bling Sale" starting today!
So I couldn't miss the opportunity to share it with you all!
So I couldn't miss the opportunity to share it with you all!
The sale is running Friday, May 25th - Monday, May 28th...so be sure to hurry on over and grab your baubles online before they are all picked over!
And if you love their bling, then I'm pretty sure you'll think JoJo's little helper isn't too bad either...
Meet Cedric
What a cutie!!
:: I can't wait to make this pair a summer staple ::
GOOD LUCK with the sale this weekend ladies!!
XO


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!