Wednesday, May 23, 2012

help needed


Alright blogger friends. I need your help! 

I'm gonna get straight to the point. 


Where (and the city your in) do you get your items or children's items monogrammed (embroidered)? 

And if you don't mind sharing...

 What is the price range you usually pay, depending on initials versus full name?

AND what is the usual turn-around time? 

If you could help me out with just these three little easy peasy questions, that would be fantastic! 

That's all! 

THANKS!


7 comments:

  1. like this post :) all i can offer is that i get my monogrammed items from the fastest monogrammer south of the chesapeake - paige!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Rachel again... a girl in my neighborhood does either for $5. Turn around time is as quick as I need it, but I usually give her about a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are we considering a new career????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheapest I can find is $6 an item and that at our hometown friends shop. I'll ask our family friends in Raleigh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Down here in Florida, my old neighbor has a small out of her home business and does embroidered names/monograms for $5ea. I try to give her a week's time for turnaround, but often, she can get them to me within a few days. Outside of her, monograms run $10 at the local shops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ya'll for the feedback! Much appreciated!! Exciting details coming soon, so stay tuned!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paige. I was in Tri Delt with Alexis and Jen, which is how I've come to follow your blog (which I love, btw). I saw the cutest idea for a monogram at The Pink and Green Prep blog; in her title photos, the running shorts on the bottom left are adorable. Just an idea!
    Good luck with you new adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!