Oh Mondays, you always seem to sneak up on me and I'm never quite ready for you.
We had an awesome weekend!
My sis was in town and it's always fun hanging out! Val, if your actually reading this...I think you should move back to Raleigh.
Just saying.
Just saying.
A little recap...we dined at Bonefish one night, had a cookout at our house with friends Friday night, Saturday morning sis + baby girl + I went to the "Got to be NC Festival" at the Fairgrounds and had a fun time (minus the little one FREAKING OUT around the farm animals...UGH!), then we parked it at the pool (thank god it's finally open- my legs have been itching for some sun) and concluded our evening with pizza + skinny dip (aka: frozen yogurt) + The Vow.
Wow- I'm pretty sure I could sit and stare at Channing Tatum on a daily basis.
Weekend picture wrap-up...
Weekend picture wrap-up...
:: lots of S&D goodies getting shipped out ::
:: apparently someone thought it would be funny to put this in our yard. no, we are not selling our house ::
:: thank god for harris teeter balloons ::
:: lululemon newbie and already in love ::
:: baby girl watching her fur brother swimming at the lake ::
:: baby girl with her bff at the pool ::
:: tuckered out and borderline sick = sleeping on mama ::
:: not a bad way to end a great weekend ::
Baby girl and I have quite a busy week ahead, so time to get going!
Hope your Monday was great!
xo

Loved The Vow too. Combined that, HT cookie cake, and a bottle of wine for a great night while the hubs was away. ps. This is Rachel. My name never posts for some reason.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics p!!
ReplyDelete