Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A perfect match

I was in love with these shoes when they first came out, however, my feet on the other hand not so much. 



I have super narrow feet, and the DV pair were just way to wide.

Was all set to buy them Easter weekend, but unfortunately no such luck!

So you can imagine my excitement when strolling through Target and found these


While they might not be identical, they are close, and they fit my feet so much better,

And I'm pretty sure my wallet liked them as well, especially since I had a $4 off coupon!

So yeah, obviously they came home with me! 

They are also available in the colors below, so hurry on over and get you a pair!






2 comments:

  1. Great find! I can't decide which color I like best though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all great! i don't think you can go wrong with any of them. i almost brought the pink ones home too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!