Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Today

Something that I don't think hurts to take two seconds to sit down and remember each and every day. 


And speaking of "Today", well, The Today Show...it's Meredith Vieira's last day. I must say that I have thoroughly enjoyed her for the past 5 years, much more so than Katie. She has such a care free spirit that I feel really shines through the tv when watching her. I know, it probably sounds like I have this weird crush on her, but for the past 9 months this show greets me each and every morning with my cup of jo to get my day started! 


OH- and also speaking of "9 months"...this little nugget is 9 months old today. I mean seriously, where has the time gone? I think I say this every time another month passes! I can't believe we are in the final months before she's a year...tear! I love you sweet baby girl...even though Mommy is about to take you for your shots here in a bit, and I'm pretty sure your not going to quite feel that love for me.


XO

2 comments:

  1. um, i bawled like a baby this morning watching it - i also LOVE meredith and feel like she's my friend. ann is not going to compare, sadly.

    happy 9 months to lills! is she sitting in a box here?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha- I was definitely a wet mess watching it as well!! I heart her, and after seeing her this morning it definitely confirmed that Ann will come nowhere close to how she did...she's missing that "fun" factor!
    And yes, Lills is in the box. She told me she wanted to hop in there to play with her toys. Sitting on the floor is for the birds :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!