Monday, June 27, 2011

No shame

....in admitting that I had a weak moment over the weekend. My Saturday started off with the most amazing facial I have had in a while- it was just what I needed! On my way back home though, I had to make a pit stop to pick up the last part to my sisters birthday gift....and right on my route was this sign....



I can't tell you the last time I had a Krispy Kreme doughnut. Maybe last year? Well, this is where the weak moment comes in to play. I would probably have to say that this has been my worst indulgence since having Lillian. There is just no excuse anymore for this behavior. Needless to say, I later walked in the house with a dozen of these bad boys...



Guess who is going to be working out EXTRA hard this week? 

This girl! 

Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!