I've had my eye on this little number for a while now (in this color)....
I tried it on in Tampa last week just so I could figure out what size I was, that way when it went on sale, I could scoop it right up. Of course I would have loved to have walked out of the store with it right then and there, BUT....
Now that brings me to today. It's hot out, I'm kind of sick of sitting at home, so I said to baby girl, let's go to the mall and just window shop! And well naturally I HAD to venture into JCrew just to drool a little more. When one can't shop, she just trys on. And that is just what I did, only this time grabbing the above color, along with this one too...
And i think my heart skipped another beat. Especially since I'm rocking a nice burnt tan at the moment, I was really loving this pop of color!
Okay, let me back up a bit. I picked up a pretty good check yesterday from a consignment store where I have sitting some of my old treasures. I of course thought this was the perfect opportunity to "treat" myself to something new.
I walk up to the counter and he goes, "so this dress is actually on sale, and an additional 30% off!" I think he had to pick my mouth up off the floor, I was ecstatic! I even looked back at baby girl and said isn't this exciting? She gave me a big grin :) Yep- I'm training her young!!
So out I walked carrying my JCrew bag feeling pretty darn good with my $70 savings!!
And to top of feeling good...I'm headed out shortly to partake in a little Thirsty Thursday action. It's been a hot few days here in the Carolina's.
XO


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!