Monday, March 8, 2010

Hit or Miss

I usually only remember to catch a glimpse of the Oscars, but not last night. We watched all pre-shows, the red carpet and main event! Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin were the perfect pair to host this grand event! And I just adore admiring the gorgeous gowns that the actresses choose, and to see which ones get trashed! For the most part, I would say they were all full of class...however, there were a few that I didn't like so much. Those top two being J-LO (aka: Jennifer Lopez) and Charlize Theron. Of all dresses, I think Sarah Jessica Parker (wearing Chanel Haute Couture) wins it for me with two thumbs up. I just thought it was so elegant, simple and beautiful! Which was your favorite dress??
Xo



{all images from Style}

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with you and I liked Maggie G's print dress. I'm glad yall are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!