Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Beach Fever

Who is ready for SUMMER?!? I know I sure am, especially on a gorgeous day like today! These days that pop up here and there are just a big ol' tease! I'm sitting here at my office day-dreaming as I sit here and stare outside at the amazing sun shining. Want a little dip into my head to see what I'm drooling over?

I wish...


That I was currently at this adorable beach house...

Sleeping in a room like this...

Sunbathing by the pool under this sassy pink umbrella...

Trolling around town on this beach cruiser (which are my fave!)...

                                                   And strutting my stuff in one of these fabulous outfits!!!

C'mon summer time!! You are so close...but still just a tad out of reaching distance!

Happy Thursday everyone!!
XO

{most images from Elements of Style}

3 comments:

  1. Oh Paige, I adore this post! The beach cottage is precious (I wonder where it is?!) That bedroom is dreamy, I am loving that poolside table/umbrella, would love to hop on a pretty beach cruiser, and am LOVING those two outfits! Thank you for inspiring me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you enjoyed! the sun shining today was my inspiration!! makes me wish i could dig my feet right in to the sand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post, paige! totally with you right now!

    xo, nat

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!