One more week to go and I will officially be in my second trimester!! This has been the fastest 3 months, and now only 6 more to go! I'm feeling great, so luckily no complaints here.We're out in Telluride, CO right now having THE best time! This place is beyond spectacular and like nothing I have ever seen or experienced before. It's been a little depressing that I can't ski, but I'm being good and listening to doctors orders...so I have been catching up on lots of rest. Here's an updated belly picture, and a few others from our trip so far. I'm not sure I'm going to be ready to come home on Saturday. Would you want to if this is what you got to wake up to every morning?!
XO
Wow Paige, I can't believe you are showing this early! You look great! And that place looks AMAZING. Have fun! :)
ReplyDelete~Kendra