Thursday, March 11, 2010
H&M Debut
It's about time!!! H&M is coming to Raleigh...more specifically, Crabtree Valley Mall!!! I have traveled just to go to this store. The price points are awesome, and it mimics some of the high fashions out there that you might not be loving the price tag on it. I am not a fan of the terrible crowds that usually accompany the stores, but at the same time, it's almost impossible to walk out of there with not at least one item in your bag! I am also a little more excited than usual about it's opening, because this store is also going to carry maternity and baby/children clothing. And well, if you have ever looked to see how insanely expensive maternity clothing is, then you would be jumping for joy too at this revelation. The store is set for it's grand opening at noon on March 18th (one week from today!), so mark your calenders ladies! I know where I'll be next weekend.
Happy bargain shopping!!
XO
(Here's the link from our local paper-http://projects.newsobserver.com/taking_stock/more_details_on_the_hm_opening)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!