Turnip anyone?? That is what the size of our baby girl is this week. No updated bump picture, but I'll post one soon. It's been a LONG week so far and it's only Wednesday. After a small catch of the stomach bug on Friday, and bad migraine headaches...I have just been a mess! But thank God for a no work day on Friday...I am counting down!
I'm hosting a Stella & Dot party tonight, and the in-laws come to visit tomorrow, so still LOTS to be done around our little nest. And well, I'm happy to report that we've got baby project #1 under our belts...the nursery is getting painted tomorrow morning!!! I'm so excited! Now I feel like it gives me somewhere to start, so let the shopping begin for our precious girl :) Oh- and the name discussion has begun, and I think it could be safe to say we're getting "close", but no reference for her just quite yet.
xo

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!