On a sunny, warm(er) day like today, all I can think about is SRPING and SUMMERTIME!!! Dining outside, going for long walks with the pooch, riding in the car with the windows down and the sunroof back, ahhh- what could be more delightful than that?! There is something about this time of year approaching, that makes you walk around with a permanent grin on your face...I love it! I can honestly say that if this weather begins to stick around for the next bit, I think it will be time to get the tubs out and begin packing up all those big grandma sweaters and cords, and say goodbye until next fall. See, already that just puts a smile this pale face. And while I can't say that this summer is going to be 'quite' like the ones before (as I will have an extrememly large round tummy attached to me) but I'm still jumping for joy to put a dress on...and believe it or not, a bathing suit. If being preggers during the summer isn't motivation enough to get to the gym everyday, then I don't know what is. I let myself slide the first few months, because I felt like crap- but now there is no excuse. Here is some extreme motivation...check out these fabulous bathing suits this season. I am dying for all of these one-pieces, and I love this purple bikini below! Oh and of course I had to throw in a more practical one (see bottom tankini), which I have seen in person and is actually pretty cute!
Happy "Sunny" Tuesday!!! xo
{JCrew}






No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!