Thursday, February 25, 2010

Newest Addition

Finally FINALLY I am able to blurt out, what I have been wanting to shout out since Christmas Eve! Matt and I are going to have a baby!!!!!!!! We are beyond excited, and can't wait to meet our little bundle of joy in September! The official due date is September 8th, so I am in my 12th week. It's definitely been a long 3 months, but has totally been worth it! We find out on March 25th what we're having and that day can't come soon enough. Our familes are so thrilled, and we are so excited for the next 6 months to unfold once the little peanut finally joins our family. Duke is pretty pumped too. I think he's most looking forward to all the toys and stuffed animals that are going to be laying around, because hey, he'll think that they're his! I forsee many more baby gates in our near future! Stay tuned for pictures and updates!!! :)

Happy Thursday! xo
                                                                                             i only hope our baby has little chunky legs like this:)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Oh my gosh!!!! I'm so excited for yall!!!! How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS!!!!! We are SO SO excited!! It's been torture keeping it a secret. I have actually been feeling pretty good!! Had a rough patch there for a while with feeling sick and being SO tired, but finally I think making the turn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats paige! so exciting!
    have fun on your trip!

    p.s. love your blog... i made it through the archives over the past few days:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much nat!! we're so excited!! i love your blog too, i've got it marked as a favorite!! your house is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, I'm glad you're feeling better now! I can't wait to see growing pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to have found your blog! CONGRATULATIONS SWEETHEART on your fabulous news!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!