I remember as if it were just yesterday, walking up on stage at my high school graduation...and that was back in May 2000. I loved high school...and definitely think I enjoyed it to the fullest extent possible (just take a look at my grades...yeah, not so good). But we won't go there. And I'm so lucky that I am still such GREAT friends with all of my closest girlfriends. Even though many of us moved miles apart for school, and even further after school, we've all managed to keep in good touch!
We all knew our 10 year high school reunion would be coming up this summer, but hadn't heard anything yet. I opened up Facebook yesterday, and there was the message notifying us of the date...June 18th and 19th. Kind of crazy to think that 10 years has already gone by...man, that is making me feel just flat out plain OLD. Not in a bad way, because I actually love the age I'm at in my life...and I have heard quite a few people say that your 30's are better than your 20's, so I'm going to embrace it with open arms!
Anywho- should be interesting to hear who plans to go back for it...and if I'll actually make it back down to sunny Tampa, Florida for the big shindig. We shall see....

You better come home for it... it's totally a great excuse for us to all be together!!
ReplyDelete