Well folks, this was a first. I saw two movies in two days! "Valentine's Day" turned out to be MUCH better than both Matt and I were anticipating. That was the perfect cast for the movie. It sort of reminded me in a sense of "Love Actually", where there were many different story lines going on, but each somehow related to one another. Definitely a good, funny flick...one I would for sure watch again. Unlike "He's Just Not That Into You", which again, had a great cast, but I thought really lacked in everything else! So Gary Marshall pulled through this time.
Now, last night I went to see "Dear John". Completely opposite from Sunday's movie, in the sense that I had a box of tissues sitting in my lap the whole time. Recovering from a cold and seeing a sappy movie, just do not mix well together. Channing Tatum was quite delightful to sit there and watch I must say!! I'm a big Nicholas Sparks fan, so even if everyone hated this movie, I would still probably like it. I have heard though the book is much better, and has a slight different ending...so I've got it set aside to take with me to Telluride and hope to finish it while there.
What good movies have you all seen lately??

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!