I don't know why, but lately I have really been in the mood to whip up some fancy cupcakes. There's something about a cupcake that just makes you want to smile. We have a local cupcake shoppe that I just absolutely love going in to. Whenever I have to pop in there, it is usally very quick to pick up some for a friends birthday. But, one of these days, I'm going to go in there, select from their fabulously delish selection, with a cup of coffee and enjoy the delightful atmoshphere. Perhaps Valentine's Day might just be the perfect day to bake some for my sweet honey. He might not enjoy them as much, but I know I will ;) One of my favorites is Strawberry Cake with Strawberry Buttercream frosting (pictured at the bottom)!!
What's yours??
xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!