Friday, February 19, 2010

Baubles

So last night kicked off my new business I'm doing on the side! I'm really excited about it, and exicted to see the potential it has. The jewelry is awesome, just see for yourself!
I hosted my big launch party at the house, and had a lot of fun planning for it and setting it up. I had a pretty good turnout, considering it's always hard to get people to come to house parties. And all the girls that attended walked away with some pretty fun jewels that hopefully they will all be excited to wear!! What I love about Stella & Dot jewelry is that a lot of it is very versatile, it's unique and there are some fabulous statement pieces that all you have to do is pair it with a plain white or blank tank and a pair of jeans and your ready to go! This and this are two of my favorite statement necklaces out of their Spring/Summer '10 collection. These and these are two of my fave earrings! And I LOVE LOVE this vintage bracelet. I think I must wear it every other day!
Here are a couple pics of my display from last night....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!