Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Team Ryan

So with the summer Olympics just around the corner, can we talk about a certain someone for a "hot" minute? 

Ryan Lochte

I mean, I think I have to pick my mouth up from the floor every time I see him (sorry, babe!). 

While I've always been a fan of his, I was never a fan of his curly fro (looked way better with his swim cap on), however, he is back now with a whole new look and I am digging it. 

C'mon ladies, tell me I'm not the only one who will thoroughly enjoy staring at this deliciousness in about another week....





Just consider this a little mid-week treat for you! ;)

GO Team USA

and 

GO Ryan Lochte!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Shooo goodness, he's a hottie! Go team USA:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ... I am right there with you! He is a hottie! I am a former swimmer myself and I think males swimmers in general have the best bodies! Enjoy the view!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made my morning... Thanks, P!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love him! I met him at a meet last year and he is the NICEST guy. He's just perfect :')

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hello ryan!! man you are one fine looking man and that is one great body you have.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!