Thursday, July 12, 2012

Currently Coveting


Need a little pick me up this morning? 

Take a glance at a few of these lovelies, I think they'll help you out! 



:: h&m flats ::  




Oh I think we're going to have to do something about making a few of these items appear at my house.

Happy Thursday 
xo

5 comments:

  1. I'm so into stripey t-shirt dresses right now and I love those shoes! GRRR, why does Nashville not have H&M??!! (I've tried to order online but it tells me it's not possible in my market..) Love that ring too=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pillow, had my eye on it as well. I also love the striped dress! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been on the hunt for those H&M flats for weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are one lucky giveaway winner girl! Maybe you can wear your new jacks in our photo session!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious Julia....until I saw this comment I had no idea!!! Haven't fully caught up on all my blog reads today, so thanks for the heads up!!!! Dare I say this is the 2nd pair (different styles!) I have one from a giveaway- I'm so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!