Friday, July 6, 2012

DIY :: Chalkboard Wall

Chalkboard walls are floating all around Pinterest, and obviously having a child now it seemed fitting to have one at the house.

We spotted our first one over at our good friends house (thanks for the idea, Julie!), the hubs and I instantly fell in love! 

I couldn't believe with how easily he jumped on board when I mentioned that we should put one of these up in the playroom for baby girl (and friends!). 

With all of this hot weather going on around here, it was the perfect Saturday night + Sunday afternoon project to start! 

I am beyond thrilled with how it turned out...




:: paint is up ::

:: hubs putting the molding finishing touches on :: 


Voila!!

I'm pretty sure this little one is going to love it!!

Happy Weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. Looks super cute and easy, my kind of project. Y'all are such great parents!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!