Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Oh hey...

Have ya'll totally given up on me? Don't blame you one bit if you have! Let's just say things have been rather hectic, but then again it is summer time, and well that does tend to happen. 

I think most of all we have just been trying to stay COOL. Man has it been hot...hot...HOT here! Definitely not ideal when you have an active toddler that you are trying to entertain. Let's just say that I don't usually want to wish away the summer, however this mama is incredibly ready for fall to arrive!

My mother-in-law was in town last week to visit and was a huge help with baby girl! I know they both had such a great time.  I was able to catch up on some things and more importantly dedicate some much needed time to the new business venture. 

And speaking of, I am getting so close to being able to give you the big reveal! I've got the amazing and awesome Julia over at Pawleys Island Posh working on what I know is going to be a fabulous logo and she is also helping me redesign the blog that I promised ya'll like forever ago. I'm on pins and needles waiting to see what she whips up!! 

Is tomorrow seriously the first day of August?!? 2012 is just flying by in the blink of an eye! 

Well here's a little peak into what's been happening around here...a whole lot of nothing if you can't tell! 

:: daddy daughter snuggles while watching sesame street in bed :: 

:: my little firecracker :: 

:: a little 4th of July fun :: 

:: playing with her buddy bear :: 

:: my baby girl got her first "big girl" haircut and absolutely loved every minute of it ::

:: this child is so seriously obsessed with Dora it's unbelievable...and yet so cute ::


I'm sure I will disappear on you again, so I'm going to say "sorry" in advance.


1 comment:

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!