Monday, July 16, 2012

Surprise Sale...

Alright, a little surprise sale for you Mom's out there (or mama-to-be's or just need a great gift)!

I've got this absolutely adorable pair of Salt Water Sandals for SALE! 

They are the "the original sandal" style in Gold, size 4

I bought these earlier this year and while baby girl is a size 4, this style does not work on her still very chubby, thick feet. It makes me terribly sad because this really is my favorite style. 

These are brand new, never been worn! 

I paid $30 and am asking $25 for them, and that includes shipping! 

Message or comment if you are interested! 

Would love for these to go to a good home! :) 





2 comments:

  1. Wish I knew how Charlie's feet will grow, these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it's looking like i don't have any takers, so at this point i may just hang on to them until the beginning next summer so you can always try them on her then!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!