Monday, July 16, 2012

life lately :: weekend edition



delicious cucumber sandwich for lunch :: baby girl had her first big girl haircut

these two have a secret love for one another :: the awesome work table that hubs built for me (more on that later)

bad mom award-she got her first sunburn on her face, so pitiful :: delicious summer cherries, my new favorite snack

OH...

And in other fun news

 I found out I was the lucky winner over at Sequins & Stripes for the "Jack Rogers Giveaway" that Liz hosted. 

I can't wait to sport my new gold glitter Navajos this summer! 


2 comments:

  1. You lucky duck! Those Jack Rogers are SO cute! Loving all your photos- your little girl is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that you won (congrats!) and I was so jealous:) Sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!